Best Tips For Website Design


hey guys and welcome back to just essential Trina where I provide you a one minute business tip that you can take actual today when I sip on some coffee or wine just depends on what my day needs today I want to give you some tips on how to improve your website.

so I asked my friend Jess from jess creates who is also a web designer and graphic designer to give you her top tips on how to improve your website take it away Jess hey guys as a web designer there are a lot of mistakes so that I'm team people make over and over again on their website.

so I wanted to give you three quick tips today to help you improve your website first stick to using two to three colors no one wants to see a rainbow when they come to your site second break up the large bodies of text with bullet points sub headlines and images this will help your website read less like a textbook and last talk to your audience like they're already ready to buy from you chances are people are coming to your site intentionally they're looking to hire someone in your industry instead of talking to them like they need to convince them to buy from you act like they're already ready and why you're the best solution if you have any questions you can find me over at just creatives calm

those were some really great tips make sure you go check out Jess on all her social media channels on your website I'll link it all down below and she has her own youtube channel or she provides tips to use similar to this only revolving around web design and graphic design so make sure you check out her channel i'll link it up here and also in the description what do you struggle with most when it comes to your website post your struggles down in the comments section below so we can all help each other maybe give some advice on how to get over those struggles and make our websites better if you thought this article was helpful make sure you show some love by sharing it on social media and  thanks for your read bye good afternoon nap shed I just wanted to stop in and show you how I I've planned for my weekend so overwhelmed and stress have been the story of my life the past couple weeks.
Best Tips For Website Design Best Tips For Website Design Reviewed by james on février 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.